Our dedicated staff sees students for a variety of reasons. Sometimes students want to talk to a counselor for personal issues and others turn to us to assist them with choosing a major or a career.
- Advise Exploring Students
- Teach Strategies for Academic Success
- Clarify University Requirements
- Study Skill Development
- Test Anxiety
- Successful Student Seminars
- Serve as Academic Mentors
The Jed Foundation is a nonprofit organization that exists to protect emotional health and prevent suicide for our nation's teens and young adults.
ULifeLine is an online resource for college mental health.
Meet Our Staff